MOLTTON is an innovative recruitment company that has been specializing for a decade in the recruitment of high-class specialists and managers for the world"s leading organizations in a wide scope of manufacturing sectors. By providing a professional consulting service to both our Clients and Candidates, we aim to differentiate ourselves by really "listening" to your needs. Our experience as consultants, Training Managers, and Hiring Managers within the International industry allows us to truly consult to our candidates and clients, because we understand.
Due to the development of our client, an international production company, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
HR Manager is responsible for driving the overall HR agenda and processes. As support to the local management board and managers in reaching their business objectives, HR Manager will have responsibility for organizational development, employment, compensation, labor relations, legal issues, policies and communication.
Main Responsibilities :
- Lead and develop the HR team consisting of: HR Administration, Talent Acquisition Team and Trainings Specialists,
- Manage, optimize and develop HR processes,
- Translate business objectives into HR initiatives,
- HR Business Partner for local management board and managers,
- Build strong relationships and trust with other managers and colleagues, coach and advise to managers in all people and communication related matters,
- Contribute in creating positive work environment and collaboration-driven culture,
- Be responsible for the recruitment process, including ensuring the effectiveness of workforce planning as part of a seasonal business model,
- Ensure full compliance with labor law,
- Link local HR regulations and processes and Group policies and standards,
- Manage employee and trade union relations,
- Set up and develop C&B processes (job evaluation, benefits & bonuses systems, pay reviews),
- Optimize HR procedures and tools to secure the most efficient and customer friendly people service,
- Be responsible for local HR budgeting and reporting,
- Be a part of Group HR team, participate in a creating HR solutions at the Group level as well as in their local implementation,
- HR projects - Group and local.